Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make this your new favorite.
Make and share this Glazed Corned Beef recipe from Food.com.
- Rinse off corned beef and put in a large pot of water.
- Add package of spices and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce and simmer over low for 60-90 minutes.
- Remove from pot and place in a baking dish.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350F for 60-90 minutes.
- Mix Brown sugar, mustard, and corn syrup in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and remove from heat.
- Pour over cooked corned beef and place back into oven for about 5-10 minutes.
- Serve with cooked cabbage. You can add the extra glaze to the cabbage.