1/27 Photos of Glazed Cinnamon Rolls - Bread Machine
2 hrs 50 mins
2 hrs 30 mins
The bread machine makes these rolls easy! I usually make them at night and refrigerate them to bake for the next day's breakfast. Adapted from Betty Crocker's Bread Machine Cookbook. Prep time listed includes the dough mixing time and rising time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup water, plus
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 2 1/2 cups bread flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon bread machine yeast
- 1Place water, 2 Tablespoons butter, bread flour, 1/4 cup white granulated sugar, salt and yeast in the bread machine and start on dough cycle.
- 2Once dough is complete, roll out into a 9" square on a lightly floured surface.
- 3Mix 1/3 cup sugar and 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon together (I mix it in a measuring cup).
- 4Spread 2 Tablespoons softened margarine over the dough and sprinkle with the cinnamon mixture.
- 5Roll up tightly into a log and pinch the edges to seal.
- 6Cut into 1" slices and place in a greased 9"x9"x2" square pan (brownie pan).
- 7Cover loosely with plastic wrap and let rise 1 hour or so until double, OR in refrigerator overnight if making for breakfast.
- 8Preheat oven to 375°F and bake 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 9Mix powdered sugar, vanilla and milk to make glaze, drizzle over rolls and serve warm.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Glazed Cinnamon Rolls - Bread Machine
Serving Size: 1 (844 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 278.2
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 13.8 mg
- Sodium 262.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 26.1 g
- Protein 3.9 g