Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Glazed Cinnamon Mocha Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Lightly spray cookie sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
- In large bowl, combine quick bread mix and swirl mix from packet; mix well.
- Add oil, 2 tablespoons coffee and egg; blend well.
- Add chips; mix well.
- Shape dough into 1 1/2-inch balls; place on sprayed cookie sheets.
- Flatten balls to 1/2-inch thickness.
- Bake at 350°F for 9 to 14 minutes or until edges are set and light golden brown.
- Cool 1 minute.
- Remove from cookie sheets; place on wire rack.
- Cool 10 minutes.
- In small bowl, combine glaze from packet and 1 teaspoon coffee; blend until smooth.
- Drizzle glaze over cookies.