My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F
- 2Lightly spray cookie sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3In large bowl, combine quick bread mix and swirl mix from packet; mix well.
- 4Add oil, 2 tablespoons coffee and egg; blend well.
- 5Add chips; mix well.
- 6Shape dough into 1 1/2-inch balls; place on sprayed cookie sheets.
- 7Flatten balls to 1/2-inch thickness.
- 8Bake at 350°F for 9 to 14 minutes or until edges are set and light golden brown.
- 9Cool 1 minute.
- 10Remove from cookie sheets; place on wire rack.
- 11Cool 10 minutes.
- 12In small bowl, combine glaze from packet and 1 teaspoon coffee; blend until smooth.
- 13Drizzle glaze over cookies.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Glazed Cinnamon Mocha Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (6 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 27.7
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 10.5 mg
- Sodium 3.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Pillsbury Cinnamon Swirl Quick Bread and Coffeecake mix
cinnamon baking chips