Glazed Chicken With Orange Salsa
- Combine all salsa ingredients in a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- Combine all glaze ingredients in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally until mixture thickens and comes to a full boil (about 5-7 minutes). Reserve about 1/2 cup and set aside.
- Place chicken on grill and brush with glaze. Grill, turning once and glazing, until chicken is no longer pink and thoroughly cooked.
- Serve immediately with salsa and reserved glaze.