Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
A little bit different chicken recipe.
- 2 medium oranges, segmented, membrane removed, seeds removed, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Combine all salsa ingredients in a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- Combine all glaze ingredients in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally until mixture thickens and comes to a full boil (about 5-7 minutes). Reserve about 1/2 cup and set aside.
- Place chicken on grill and brush with glaze. Grill, turning once and glazing, until chicken is no longer pink and thoroughly cooked.
- Serve immediately with salsa and reserved glaze.