Recipe by Barb G.
This is a complete dinner ready in 15 minutes. Look for the precooked new potato wedges in the refrigerater section.
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cups refrigerated fully cooked new potatoes, wedges
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs fully cooked whole roast chicken, cut into quarters at room temperture (about)
- 1 (12 ounce) bag broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon bottled chopped ginger (look for it in the produce section)
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove broiler pan from oven; place oven rack 6 inches from broiler.
- Heat broiler.
- Fill a 3-Quart saucepan with 1/2 inch water; cover.
- Place the saucepan and a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Heat oil and butter in skillet; add potatoes and cook 5 minutes per side until browned.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile line broiler pan with foil; lightly coat with nonstick spray.
- Place chicken on foil, skin side down; broil 4 minutes per side to heat.
- When water boils, add broccoli, cover and cook 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Drain; sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Glaze: Mix all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Brush on both sides of chicken.
- Broil skin side up 2 minutes or until glazed.
- Serve with potatoes and broccoli.