Barb Gertz's Note:
This is a complete dinner ready in 15 minutes. Look for the precooked new potato wedges in the refrigerater section.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cups refrigerated fully cooked new potatoes, wedges
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 lbs fully cooked whole roast chicken, cut into quarters at room temperture (about)
- 1 (12 ounce) bag broccoli florets
- 1Remove broiler pan from oven; place oven rack 6 inches from broiler.
- 2Heat broiler.
- 3Fill a 3-Quart saucepan with 1/2 inch water; cover.
- 4Place the saucepan and a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- 5Heat oil and butter in skillet; add potatoes and cook 5 minutes per side until browned.
- 6Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper.
- 7Meanwhile line broiler pan with foil; lightly coat with nonstick spray.
- 8Place chicken on foil, skin side down; broil 4 minutes per side to heat.
- 9When water boils, add broccoli, cover and cook 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- 10Drain; sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- 11Glaze: Mix all ingredients in a small bowl.
- 12Brush on both sides of chicken.
- 13Broil skin side up 2 minutes or until glazed.
- 14Serve with potatoes and broccoli.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Glazed Chicken, Potatoes and Broccoli
Serving Size: 1 (356 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 381.7
- Calories from Fat 201
- Total Fat 22.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 85.2 mg
- Sodium 413.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 23.6 g