Recipe by mydesigirl
I can not express just how much I love this chicken dish! Enjoy!!
Top Review by BLUE ROSE
With mydesigirl help we chose to grill the chicken instead of bake. I would recommend doubling the sauce if you chose to grill this recipe. We loved it and look forward to making this recipe again for our family. Surprised this recipe has not been tried sooner.
- 1133.98-1360.77 g boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 118.29 ml grape jelly
- 236.59 ml barbecue sauce
- 85.04 g Kahlua (2 jiggers)
- 42.52 g Kahlua (1 jigger)
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend jelly,barbecue sauce and 2 jiggers of Kahlua together throughly.
- Dip chicken breasts into sauce and place into casserole dish.
- I usually pour any extra sauce over chicken.
- Bake on 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours,turning and basting as needed.
- During the last 1/2 hour,add 1 jigger of Kahlua to the sauce pan.