1/2 Photos of Glazed Chicken Kahlua
1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 30 mins
I can not express just how much I love this chicken dish! Enjoy!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend jelly,barbecue sauce and 2 jiggers of Kahlua together throughly.
- 2Dip chicken breasts into sauce and place into casserole dish.
- 3I usually pour any extra sauce over chicken.
- 4Bake on 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours,turning and basting as needed.
- 5During the last 1/2 hour,add 1 jigger of Kahlua to the sauce pan.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Glazed Chicken Kahlua
Serving Size: 1 (280 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 569.7
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 164.5 mg
- Sodium 708.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 34.3 g
- Protein 66.7 g