Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Fantastic. Everyone loves these kabobs. You will get rave reviews when they use the marinade to dip the chicken in. This is easy, quick and requires little cleanup. Try it, you won't be sorry!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed or minced
- 3 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Cut chicken into 1 inch pieces.
- Combine garlic, preserves& mustard.
- Add chicken& marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Thread onto skewers and grill until chicken is no longer pink in the middle.
- I usually make another double batch of the marinade& use part as a baste on the chicken while grilling.
- Serve the remaining marinade on the side as a dip for the grilled chicken.
- I serve this with Almond pilaf.
- (This was part of a recipe for a Near East rice ad).
This is a nice recipe - the chicken has a slightly sweet flavor. I marinated the chicken for about 5 hours, but really only ended up with a very mild taste. I was definitely hoping for more flavor, but this was still a very enjoyable recipe.
This is delicious. Don't use the marinade as a dipping sauce due to bacteria from the raw chicken; make a separate batch for dipping.
OHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYY! This was so good and the dipping sauce is a must. Make sure that the chicken is just done and not too done. What a keeper this lil morsel of a recipe is. Fantastic!