Recipe by mariposa13
Since chicken breast seems to be getting more and more expensive I was looking for recipes for drumsticks. This one looked good, but I haven't tried it yet! This needs to marinate for at least 1 hour.
Top Review by YungB
Very good basic recipe. I baked the chicken the first time as stated and they were very good. The second time, I added 1/2 cup of apricot preserve and 1 tablespoon of brown sugar and baked as directed. Both ways are delicious and easy
- 12 chicken drumsticks (about 2 pounds)
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken drumsticks in ungreased shallow glass dish.
- Mix remaining ingredients; pour over chicken.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Line broiler pan with aluminum foil.
- Place chicken on rack in broiler pan.
- Brush chicken with remaining sauce.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until done.