Recipe by ctrmom
Oh this was good. We didn't want to let one drop go to waste, so we ate it on rice to sop up the extra sauce. From Saving Dinner by Leanne Ely.
Top Review by Deb, A Westie Mom
This was absolutely fantastic!!! the balsamic vinegar and the chicken broth makes for a wonderful combination of flavors. I served the chicken and sauce over brown rice and accompanied it with a nice green salad. I will be making this again.
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves or 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
Directions See How It's Made
- Dredge the chicken in flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Brown the chicken in a skillet in about 1 tablespoon of olive oil on MED-HI, 2 minutes on each side.
- Add the vinegar to the skillet and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and let it simmer until the vinegar is reduced by 2/3.
- Add the chicken broth and continue to simmer for about 10 more minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Remove the chicken and keep warm.
- Add the rosemary and keep the sauce boiling until it's reduced to a nice sauce/glaze, about 10 more minutes.
- Sauce the chicken and enjoy.