Recipe by Roni_C
MMM! Simple but still very good, and it's only 4 WW Points! From the Weight Watchers "5 ingredients, 15 minutes" cookbook.
- 16 ounces chicken breasts (four 4-oz pieces)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil (chopped) or 2 teaspoons dried basil
Directions See How It's Made
- Season both sides of chicken with salt and pepper.
- Whisk together vinegar, honey, and basil, set aside.
- Heat oil in large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken until lightly browned (about 5 minutes).
- Flip chicken, cook until done (about 6 minutes).
- Stir in previously whisked mixture, cook 1 minute.