Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This has been enjoyed by my family and now it's time to share it. It goes very nicely with turkey or ham and it doubles well if you need more. Happy Hoildays everyone!
- In a medium skillet, melt butter over medium-low heat.
- Add carrots, onions, and ginger, cover and cook, stirring, for about 7 to 10 minutes, until just tender.
- Stir in the orange juice, jelly, and salt.
- Cook, uncovered, for about 4 minutes, stirring frequently, until vegetables are tender and nicely glazed with the jelly and orange juice mixture.
- Sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley just before serving.
This was a great way to eat carrots and made a very nice side dish. I used plum jelly and halved the recipe. Loved it! Thanks Annacia!