Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This microwaveable recipe is from Monitor Sugar company.
Make and share this Glazed Carrots, Apples, and Zucchini recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups carrots, peeled and thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 cup zucchini, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups apples, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons margarine
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Combine carrots and zucchini in a 1-quart microwave dish; pour in 3 tablespoons water.
- Cook covered on HIGH for 3 minutes or until carrots are crisp-tender.
- Drain; then gently toss apples into the vegetable mixture.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine brown sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, and cut in margarine with fork.
- Sprinkle mixture over top of apple-vegetable mixture.
- Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
- Gently toss mixture, coating apples and vegetables with the glaze; cook uncovered 2-3 minutes or until glaze thickens.