Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This microwaveable recipe is from Monitor Sugar company.
Make and share this Glazed Carrots, Apples, and Zucchini recipe from Food.com.
- Combine carrots and zucchini in a 1-quart microwave dish; pour in 3 tablespoons water.
- Cook covered on HIGH for 3 minutes or until carrots are crisp-tender.
- Drain; then gently toss apples into the vegetable mixture.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine brown sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, and cut in margarine with fork.
- Sprinkle mixture over top of apple-vegetable mixture.
- Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
- Gently toss mixture, coating apples and vegetables with the glaze; cook uncovered 2-3 minutes or until glaze thickens.