Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Slightly sweet carrots and pearl onions
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons mustard
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 1⁄2 lbs carrots, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen pearl onions
- Mix first four in saucepan.
- Add vegetables and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and cover, 5 minutes; uncover, simmer for 10 minutes.
I thought it was "OK" but I have had a very similar flavor just by sprinkling Tumeric over the carrots and onions, and it is much easier.