Prep 5 mins
Cook 18 mins
I'm not s huge carrot fan, but this was definitely delectable because they add just the right amount of sweetness.
- 1 bunch whole carrot
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- parsley (to garnish)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Wash carrots and remove leaves.
- Steam carrots for 10 minutes. If you don't have a steaming basket you can use a large pot with about an inch of boiling water and a colander. Place a lid over the colander. You want the carrots to maintain crispness.
- Melt butter in skillet. Add honey, vinegar and brown sugar.
- Add steamed carrots and toss until well-coated (2-4 minutes).