Prep 3 mins
Cook 4 hrs
For ZWT 8 -- A French Love Affair Challenge, I took Bayhill's Glazed Carrots (Carottes Vichy) and adapted it to the crock pot.
- 1 lb baby carrots
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon of fresh mint (optional) or 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped (optional)
- Turn your crock pot to low and add the butter.
- Place carrots on top of butter and sprinkle with sugar and salt.
- Cook on low for 4 hours.
- Top with the mint or parsley and serve.