- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon triple sec
- 1 teaspoon orange zest, minced
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 6 -7 medium carrots, cut into 1/2-inch slices (about 3 cups)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet, over medium-high heat, melt the butter, then stir in OJ, honey, Triple Sec, orange zest & nutmeg.
- Add sliced carrots & stir well, before reducing heat to low.
- Cover & simmer for 10 minutes, then uncover & continue to cook over low heat, about 10 minutes more, stirring occasionally, until carrots are tender & cooking liquid has thickened into a glaze.