Recipe by looneytunesfan
Another glazed carrot recipe... this one using ranch dressing mix.
Top Review by kittycatmom
I made these carrots to go along with a meatloaf for Sunday Dinner. Really delicious. I love the sweet and savory combination. I think this would be great with a baked ham too! Thank you for sharing! :)
- 2 (16 ounce) packagesfresh baby carrots
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 (1 ounce) envelopes ranch dressing mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Place carrots in a saucepan; add 1 inches of water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 8-10 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and set aside. In the same pan, combine butter, brown sugar and salad dressing mix until blended. Add carrots. Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until glazed.