Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
No idea where I got this recipe... Let me just say that this is outstanding. When my kids were little, many many moons ago, they loved carrots this way and consumed plenty... My grandchildren love them too. A great way to get veggies in the little ones! (Recipe serves two... but I always triple it at least.)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place cooked carrots in 9" pie pan, set aside.
- In small saucepan over moderate heat, melt butter; add onion and cook until lightly browned, remove from heat.
- Stir in brown sugar and mustard; blend and spoon over carrots.
- Bake uncovered for 15 minutes or til lightly glazed.
I thought these were DELICIOUS. Thank you for sharing! This was a perfect side for Thanksgiving dinner.
Thank you for this recipe.
I made it with steamed sliced fresh carrots and used shallots instead of regular onions out of convenience.
It was very well received by my wife who is VERY..... er ...lets say she's discriminating!
I made this as a side for my Thanksgiving feast! :) I used 3 small bags of baby carrots, a sweet & spicy mustard and a huge vidalia onion and they turned out great! The onions really set this dish off! Definitely a Keeper! Thanks!