Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
These glossy carrots, flavored with orange juice, cinnamon and ginger, are pretty enough for a special meal. To save time, you could substitute two 15-ounce cans of carrots for the fresh ones.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 medium carrots, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in the brown sugar, orange juice, salt, ginger and cinnamon. Add the carrots; cover and cook for 20-25 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
Fantastic! Just the right amount of sweetness. Thanks for posting.
Wow!!These are very good carrots we absolutly loved them!!Will make often thanks,Linda.