1/7 Photos of Glazed Brussels Sprouts and Carrots With Almonds
So good! I like Sprouts to start with but dressing them up make them even better! I think this recipe came from the newspaper a long time ago.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook sprouts in a large pot of boiling water for 10 minutes.
- 2Add carrots and cook for another 4 minutes.
- 3Drain above.
- 4In a large skillet heat butter with brown sugar and lemon juice.
- 5Add sprouts and carrots and cook, stirring, about 5 minutes, or until vegetables are glazed.
- 6Taste for salt and pepper.
- 7Toss with chives and toasted almonds.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Glazed Brussels Sprouts and Carrots With Almonds
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.4
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 144.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 4.9 g