Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is my own version of one from the Wild Oats website. Simple, quick and delicious. The time in the oven is approximate. You can also easily grill this instead if you like. Enjoy!
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 2 medium size salmon fillets
- Preheat oven to broil
- Mix glaze ingredients together.
- Clean and de-bone salmon.
- Coat one side of the salmon with the glaze. Place on a baking sheet.
- Broil salmon within 8-10 inches of the coils, be careful not to get too close you don't want it cooking too fast.
- It is done when it opaque and flakes easily in the center.
This is very flavorful and easy! I agree with Lavender Lynn that you have to really pile on the glaze--some of our pieces came out moist and so yummy and others were a bit dry and lacking in the glaze. For that reason I may bake this next time. That way the glaze that runs off can be spooned back on instead of getting stuck to the pan. Thanks for posting; I'm sure I will make this again! Made for Best of 2010 tag.
The taste is so good. I wouldn't change a thing. Thanks Leah's Kitchen :) Made for Ramadan tag game
A glass of wine and Glazed Broiled Salmon. End of story. Made for ZWT #6.