- 4 1⁄2-5 lbs fully cooked boneless ham
- 1 whole clove (optional)
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup drained crushed pineapple
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- With sharp knife, score top of ham; insert cloves.
- Place ham on rack in shallow roasting pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, combine glaze ingredients; mix well.
- Spoon glaze over ham; bake an additional 15 to 30 minutes or until ham is thoroughly heated, occasionally spooning glaze over ham.