Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Very simple recipe.
- 4 1⁄2-5 lbs fully cooked boneless ham
- 1 whole clove (optional)
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup drained crushed pineapple
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- With sharp knife, score top of ham; insert cloves.
- Place ham on rack in shallow roasting pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, combine glaze ingredients; mix well.
- Spoon glaze over ham; bake an additional 15 to 30 minutes or until ham is thoroughly heated, occasionally spooning glaze over ham.
Made this for Easter and it turned out great! Didn't have any cloves though. The glaze was really good and the ham was nice and moist. Will be using this recipe again.
Simple and the juices were great not only on the ham but also on the side dishes like potatoes.
Thursday night was hectic around here and I needed a quick fix for a 6 pound smoked bone in ham I had thawed. When I ran across this it hit the spot. Few ingredients and quick. So I used it, and I'm glad I did. This was Outstanding! It gave a beautiful glaze to the meat and the juices were out of this world. We were spooning it our ham and potatos as well. My little 4 yr old neighbor was dipping his bread in it when he thought no one was watching. LOL. Thank you for the recipe and I'll be using it again for sure.