Danny Beason's Note:
Presented By: Majestic Mansion Bed & Breakfast
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- 2Line cookie sheet with parchment paper to keep from sticking.
- 3Combine flour, sugar and pepper in a gallon plastic bag.
- 4Put one bacon slice at a time in bag and shake to coat well.
- 5Place bacon on the cookie sheet so they are not touching each other.
- 6Bake for 30-40 minutes at 300 degrees.
- 7Drain on paper towels.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Glazed Bacon
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 431.3
- Calories from Fat 307
- Total Fat 34.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 51.4 mg
- Sodium 635.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 11.7 g
- Protein 9.8 g