Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Presented By: Majestic Mansion Bed & Breakfast
Make and share this Glazed Bacon recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper to keep from sticking.
- Combine flour, sugar and pepper in a gallon plastic bag.
- Put one bacon slice at a time in bag and shake to coat well.
- Place bacon on the cookie sheet so they are not touching each other.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes at 300 degrees.
- Drain on paper towels.
This is lovely, I like bacon but the past few years it has seemd too salty for me..this recipe gives it a wonderful flavour, thanks for sharing.
Oh, I love this! We have made bacon this way for a while in my family, but only for holidays. We add 1 teaspoon of cinnamon to the mix too, just for a little extra sweetness. Its also really good on raisin toast, or served along pancakes/waffles with maple syrup. Mmmmm!