Recipe by *Parsley*
Fresh cilantro makes these great.
Top Review by MiSnowBird
I was looking for something different to do with carrots and this is the recipe! Was a big hit at Thanksgiving and Christmas and I now make them at least once a week. The leftovers are even better. Mouth watering rich flavor. Thanks for sharing!
- 1 lb baby carrots
- 3 -4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
Directions See How It's Made
- Steam or boil carrots until crisp tender; drain.
- In a saucepan, melt butter. Add water, honey, marmalade, salt, and cloves. Bring to a boil for 1 minute to reduce to a glaze consistancy.
- Add cooked, drained carrots; sprinkle with the chopped cilantro and toss to coat well.