Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Decadent and delicious!
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 1 cup chopped peeled apple
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup english English toffee bits (NOT chocolate coated)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons cooled strong coffee (2 to 3)
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl mix flour and 1/2 cup powdered sugar; cut in butter with fork until you have coarse crumbs.
- Press in bottom of an ungreased 9"x13" pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until set; while crust is baking, in a large bowl, mix vanilla, cinnamon, condensed milk, and egg; blend well.
- Stir in the chopped apples, pecans, and English toffee bits; mix well; pour over the partially baked crust.
- Bake an additional 30 to 40 minutes; until filling is set and the edges are golden brown.
- Cool for 10 minutes, then run knife around sides of pan to loosen; cool completely.
- In a small bowl, combine powdered sugar and enough coffee for drizzling consistency; blend until smooth and drizzle over bars.
- Let stand 10 minutes or until glaze is set. Cut into bars and store in a loosely covered container.