1/2 Photos of Glazed Apple Pork Kabobs
A nice Autumn dish but great in the summer as well. Serve with Coleslaw With Grapes, Crunchy Apple Chips and Almonds
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak skewers in water for 60 mintes or make Fruit Marinade: Infused Skewers (#7).
- 3In small saucepan, make glaze by mixing together the jelly, lemon juice and zest, cinnamon and butter. Simmer until well blended.
- 4Sprinkle lemon juice, zest and salt and pepper evenly over pork and apple cubes. Thread pork onto skewers and spoon glaze over all.
- 5Grill over hot coals 10-12 minutes; turning frequently. Baste frequently.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Glazed Apple Pork Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (349 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 556.5
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 86.7 mg
- Sodium 162.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 53.9 g
- Protein 22.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, juice and zest of