- 4 medium acorn squash, cut in half
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice, diluted with
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 dash allspice
- 1 cup cranberry sauce (homemade or canned)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Scrape seeds out of squash and, if necessary, cut a thin slice from bottom of squash so they stand upright.
- Pour orange juice into a 9x13 inch ovenproof glass dish and arrange squash, cavity-side down, in liquid.
- Bake until almost tender, about 30 minutes.
- Turn over, brush with honey and sprinkle with allspice.
- Fill each cavity with 2 tbsp of cranberry sauce.
- Bake an additional 15 minutes before serving.