1 hr 15 mins
Healthy and Delicious! (Kosher Pallate)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450.
- 2Cover baking sheet with foil and coat with vegetable cooking spray.
- 3Cut off both ends of squash; discard.
- 4Cut each squash into 4 rings; scoop out seeds and discard.
- 5Place rings on baking sheet in single layer and cover tightly with foil.
- 6Bake for 15-20 minutes until they begin to soften.
- 7While the squash is baking prepare the glaze mixture. Whisk together honey, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, and garlic in a small bowl.
- 8Once the squash is soft, uncover and brush with 1/2 of the glaze mixture; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 9Bake uncovered for 10 min and brush remaining glaze over the squash. bake uncovered for 10 min or until squash is brown, tender and glazed.
- 10Place squash rings on a platter and drizzle with remaining glaze.
Browse Our Top Greens Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Glazed Acorn Squash
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.9
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 257.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 17.5 g
- Protein 1.9 g