Prep 3 mins
Cook 6 mins
Good for cooking salmon
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- garnish with black sesame seed
- 1 1⁄4 lbs salmon fillets, cut into 4 serving pieces
- Place salmon fillets on baking pan.
- combine all ingredients for glaze except sesame seeds in small bowl and whisk together.
- Spoon 1/2 of glaze on salmon and broil 3 minutes.
- Soon rest of glaze over salmon for balance of cooking about 2-3 minutes.
- Sprinkle with black sesame seeds.