Recipe by 12345678980123455677889
So good! This will absolutely become a favorite in your family! I get a request for this at least once a month--delicious!
- 1 cup plum jam
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice concentrate (frozen)
- 1⁄3 cup pineapple juice
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in a sauce pan and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 30 minutes before meat is done, baste with sauce. Repeat again once or twice before taking the meat out of the oven.
- Pour the remaining sauce into a "gravy boat" and serve with dinner for people to pour extra on there serving (they will definitely want to!).