Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is one of my favorite recipes from my Grandmother's restaurant.
Make and share this Glady's Pork Chop Suey recipe from Food.com.
- Brown meat in vegetable oil and add water. Cover and cook over low flame for 15 minutes.
- Add the celery and onions.
- Cook 15 more minutes.
- Add your remaining vegetables.
- Combine 4 Tablespoons of flour with water. Slowly stir into mixture using a fork or a whisk.
- Bring to a boiling point and reduce heat to medium low.
- Simmer Chop Suey for another 10 minutes or so.
- Serve and enjoy.