Recipe by litldarlin
This is one of my grandma's famous sauces that she served on top of her Ham every Easter & Christmas. This sauce was also on her menu at her restaurant for her Spiral ham dinners. The truckers loved grandma's cookin. My grandparents had a small family style restaurant that was a favorite place for all the truckers to stop and get a hot home cooked meal.
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine 1 cup of brown sugar, 1 Tablespoon of prepared yellow mustard, ½ cup of raisins, ½.
- cup of pineapple juice, then simmer on stove on low heat.
- If sauce is too sweet, add 1-2.
- Tablespoons of lemon juice until you get the right taste.
- Pour over Ham and bake Ham accordingly.
- You can always double the ingredients if you want more sauce for dipping.