Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is another wonderful dish that my Grandmother always served to her customers.
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1⁄2 cup seedless grapes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup orange, diced & drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon onion juice
- Combine and toss together all ingredients except mayonnaise and onion juice.
- Mix mayonnaise and onion juice, if necessary, mix with a little heavy cream.
- Stir into salad and serve in crisp lettuce cups.
Nice and fruity and comes together quickly. Instead of onion juice, I used chopped fresh Vidalia onions (about 1/4 cup). Added some salt and pepper. Thanx for sharing your Grandmother's recipe. It's worth repeating.