Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
As a huge cheesecake fan, I was delighted to find this recipe in this week's coupon section. I can't wait to try it! I'm only guessing on the amount of coconut because the recipe doesn't specify.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup unsweetened dried shredded coconut
- In a medium bowl, with electric mixer on medium speed, combine all ingredients except coconut, scraping down sides of bowl as needed.
- Chill 30 minutes or until firm.
- Roll into 3/4-inch balls, then roll in coconut.
- Chill an additional 15 minutes before serving.
Yummy yummy vicki
These were great! I made them tonight to go with chocolate fondue. Slightly problematic because the cheesecake bites are very very soft. Us girls didn't care though, we just spooned the fondue on them! I rolled half of them in graham cracker crumbs instead of coconut, and people seemed to prefer that. Thanks!