1/7 Photos of Glace Cherry Scones
Tea Jenny's Note:
My friend loves a good cherry scone, and can't bake or she thinks she can't, so when she pops in for a cuppa, I make her these. It only takes 15 mins and they are lovely with fresh butter. A light touch is all you need.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre heat oven to 425f 220c.
- 2Sift flour into a bowl.
- 3Rub butter into flour.
- 4Mix in sugar and salt and cherrys.
- 5Add milk a little at a time and mix with a knife.
- 6Make sure you don't over mix or your scones will be hard.
- 7when your mix is ready it should be moist and not too dry turn out dough on floured surface and roll out to 2cm thick, I don't use a rolling pin I just shape with my hands and use a 4cm pastry cutter.
- 8Place the scones on a greased baking sheet.
- 9brush with a little milk.
- 10Bake in oven for 12-15 mins untill med brown.
- 11Enjoy with a nice cup of tea.
Browse Our Top Scones Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Glace Cherry Scones
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 375.2
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 26.5 mg
- Sodium 129.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 8.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: