1/1 Photo of Glögi Spice Mixture for Red Wine
1 hr 5 mins
If you like mulled wine, it's a good idea to make a generous batch of the spice mixture for quick and easy mulling. :-) Keeps well in the fridge.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine ingredients in a saucepan and simmer for an hour.
- 2Allow to cool and sieve.
- 3Store in a bottle in the fridge.
- 4Use 100 ml or more per one (750 ml) bottle of red wine (or equal amount of red grape or black currant juice): mix and heat gently. Sweeten with brown sugar, if you prefer.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Glögi Spice Mixture for Red Wine
Serving Size: 1 (1204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 622.0
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 55.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 136.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 56.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 21.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: