Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is something I came up with on a warm Indian summer evening just after Thanksgiving. I was craving some traditional herbs but wanted to grill out one last time before Winter. This was the result! Feel feel to adjust the amounts to taste.
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb ground turkey
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 -2 tablespoon chopped rosemary
- 1 -2 tablespoon chopped sage
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs (or enough to bind it together)
- Combine all ingredients.
- Shape into 4 equal sized patties.
- Grill over medium to medium-high heat until done.