Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a delicious Greek spread for bread, fried eggplant, zucchini, or fish. If you are really hooked - - as I am, it's great on just about anything
- 3 cups vegetable oil or 3 cups olive oil
- 8 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup vinegar
- 3 medium potatoes, boiled and mashed or 2 1⁄2 cups moist breadcrumbs
- salt and pepper
- Beat oil and potatoes with electric mixer in a bowl.
- Add other ingredients, beating until very thick and creamy.
- Cover and chill for several hours.