Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From: "Complete Home Bartender's Guide" by Salvatore Calabrese. "For those who love the taste of toffee and chocolate after dinner. Plus, it's real creamy."
- 1 ounce Creme de Cacao
- 1 ounce butterscotch schnapps
- 1 ounce heavy cream
- grated chocolate, to garnish (optional)
- Pour all ingredients into a shaker with ice. Shake.
- Strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish with grated chocolate if desired.
Made for a little nightcap drink. EXCELLENT combination of flavors. Does have a toffee taste to it.. Made for Zaar`Stars.
I finally made this the other night. It could have been a double as it was gone in no time. I used white Creme de Cacao and served it over crushed ice. It would be a great after dinner drink too. Made for Zaar Stars Tag Game (July '10 - Oct. '10)
Very much tasted like toffee. MMMM! Not strong at all. Just right! Thanks :)