- 3 cups frozen tater tots
- 1 cup shredded asiago cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Scatter potato tots on a cookie sheet and place in oven; bake 12 minutes or according to package directions.
- In the last 2-3 minutes of cooking time, remove the tots from the oven; scatter cheese, thyme, oregano, and red pepper flakes over them.
- Return them to the oven just long enough to set and brown the cheese then remove the tots, cover them loosely with foil and keep warm until ready to serve.