Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
I wish I could take credit for this one. It's honestly the best chili I've ever tasted. My friend was nice enough to share it with me. Enjoy!
- 907.18 g ground turkey or 907.18 g beef
- 453.59 g can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 453.59 g can red beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 (822.13 g) can diced tomatoes
- 59.16 ml chili powder
- 4.92 ml cumin
- 4.92 ml italian seasoning
- 9.85 ml garlic salt
- 4.92 ml black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 4.92 ml honey
- 14.79-29.58 ml Tabasco sauce, to taste
- 118.29-236.59 ml salsa, to taste (I use medium)
- Brown meat with some of the onion and garlic salt. Drain grease. Add to crock pot.
- Add all other ingredients to crock pot. Cook on low 6-8 hours.
- Serves 6 hungry people.
Very tasty! Even using 95% lean turkey instead of beef, this was very flavorful. Took about 20 minutes to prepare, chop the onion, etc. Definitely would recommend it.