Recipe by FLKeysJen
Perfect for tea parties, bridal and baby showers, Bunco night, bridge club, etc...the ultimate in girly-girl food, but men love it too!
Top Review by Chicagoland Chef du Jour
I already know this is a winner! My favorites "chicken salad for a crowd" also uses heavy cream and it is what makes it just delish! I am anxious to try this with the addition of cayenne, apples & pecans.
- 2 1⁄2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream (NO substitutes. NO Cool Whip or Reddi Whip)
- 1⁄2 apple, diced (about 1 cup)
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or more, to taste)