Recipe by hannahactually
These are absolutely AMAZING. Recipe courtesy Stephanie Izard, total genius and mastermind behind Girl and the Goat in Chicago.
Top Review by jrsm
This recipe is completely wrong. Check out Stephanie Izard's website to get the correct measurements. I just wasted a lot of ingredients trying to follow this and then having to correct it with the real recipe.
- 3 -4 cups green beans, trimmed
- 4 ounces olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup shallot
- cashews, to taste
Green bean dressing (yields 2 cups)
- 4 ounces lemon juice
- 5 ounces fish sauce
- 2 1⁄2 ounces soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3⁄4 teaspoon sriracha sauce
- 1⁄3 ounce garlic clove
Aioli (yield 1 cup)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- To make dressing:.
- Combine all ingredients in a separate bowl. Stir until well mixed.
- To make aioli:.
- Whisk mayo and 1/3 cup green bean dressing together in a separate bowl.
- To make green beans and assemble:.
- Heat a small amount of oil in a frying pan.
- Add green beans and some sliced shallots for flavor.
- Add enough vinaigrette to coat the green beans. let steam.
- Add a handful or two of cashews for flavor. season with salt.
- Transfer to serving dish & drizzle with aioli.
- Serve hot.