Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
if you like the samoa cookies you get from the girl scouts you'll love these.
- 6 girl scout cookies, crushed (samoas)
- 2 cups sugar
- 6 ounces heavy cream
- 12 large marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- Heat and boil together sugar, heavy cream, marshmallows and butter for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla and chocolate chips, mixing until the chips have melted.
- Add crushed Samoas; mix well.
- Pour into 8-by-8-inch buttered pan and cool.