1/1 Photo of Girl Scout Mint Cookies (Copycat)
I got an email from my mom with a bunch of copycat recipes. Most of them are already posted on zaar, but this one isn't so I thought I'd go ahead and get it out her. Enjoy. Servings and yield are guesses, as I have not actually made these yet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Combine cake mix, eggs, water, cooking oil,and cocoa. You will need to blend this together well, this will be a very sticky mess.
- 3Let stand for 20 minutes, and then shape into very small 1/2 inch balls. Place these balls on a cookie sheet 2 inches a part, and smash down flat. You will need to spray a large spoon with Pam to make them flat.
- 4Bake for about 8 minutes. Let cool until they reach room temperature.
- 5Heat chocolate chips in either the microwave, or in a double boiler. When completely melted add a couple drops of the mint flavoring. Be carefull not to add too much, it is a powerfull flavoring.
- 6You can either spread the melted chocolate on the cookies, or you can dip the cookies into the chocolate.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Girl Scout Mint Cookies (Copycat)
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 297.8
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 35.2 mg
- Sodium 249.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 26.4 g
- Protein 4.6 g