Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I got this recipe from a friend. Its so simple and quick to prepare that I had to share.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3⁄4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- Heat oven to 375.
- Spray 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- Spread mustard on both sides of chicken.
- Dip in egg, then coat with bread crumbs.
- Place in pan and bake uncovered about 25 minutes.